EFFECTIVE NEW JERSEY ESTATE ADMINISTRATION ATTORNEYS
Representing Executors, Administrators, Personal Representatives and Heirs | Settlement of Estates through the Probate Court | Accountings | Valuations | Notification | Distribution of Assets
If you have been named as an executor, administrator or personal representative of the estate of a loved one, chances are good you have very little understanding of all that that responsibility entails. You want an experienced estate administration lawyer to guide you through the process, so that you minimize the time and expense involved, and ensure that all legal requirements are met, and that the estate assets are distributed in accordance with the wishes of the deceased.
At the Hackensack offices of the Knee Law Firm, LLC, our attorneys have more than 60 years of combined legal experience providing comprehensive estate administration counsel. We offer the breadth of services you need to handle your estate administration matters with the personal service and attention of a small law office. We have a thorough understanding of probate administration—attorney Peggy Sheahan Knee helped rewrite the New Jersey Probate Code.
To arrange a meeting to learn how we can help you, contact our office by e-mail or call us at 201-996-1200.
Our Estate and Probate Administration Practice
We will handle all matters necessary to assist you through the probate process, including:
- Having you officially appointed by the Probate Court as administrator or personal representative
- Notifying all interested parties that the estate has been submitted to probate
- Preparing a full accounting of the debts and assets of the estate
- Assist the Executor, Administrator or Trustee with obtaining valuations of property, if necessary
- Assist the Executor, Administrator or Trustee with the orderly distribution of the estate in accordance with the terms of the will
- Handling all details related to the sale of transfer of real property, or of any business assets owned by the estate
- Preparation of estate and inheritance tax returns.
Estate Tax Matters
We will also handle all tax-related issues involving an estate, from the preparation of estate and inheritance tax returns.
Contact Our Office
To learn how we can help you settle an estate in the probate courts, contact us online or call our office at 201-996-1200.
New Jersey SuperLawyers | AV-Rated Under Martindale-Hubbell’s Peer Review System